- Reading of first act of comedy/adventure/sci-fi screenplay Come Alive: https://vimeo.com/503731254
- Interview with Andrew about comedy/adventure/sci-fi screenplay Come Alive: Feb. 9, 2021 – Screenwriter L. Andrew Cooper (COME ALIVE) — WILDsound Podcast
- Website for supernatural horror screenplay Their Father’s World: HOME | Theirfather (wixsite.com)
- Trailer for supernatural horror screenplay Their Father’s World: https://youtu.be/E1Ld1U76c6I
- L. Andrew Cooper’s Peritoneum and Leaping at Thorns Blog Tour! | Tomorrow Comes Media
- 2016 August « Scott M. Sandridge (wordpress.com)
- TCM Blog Tour Author Guest Post: L. Andrew Cooper (pamela-turner.com)
- Surrender to Horrific Excess by L. Andrew Cooper (Guest Post) (beauty-in-ruins.blogspot.com)
- Review: Peritoneum – Jordan Hirsch (wordpress.com)
- Featured Guest: L. Andrew Cooper, an Interview with the Author of Peritoneum! – The Seventh Star (theseventhstarblog.com)
- Vampires, Witches, and Me Oh My!: Guest Post: L. Andrew Cooper’s TOP 10 HORROR FILMS OF ALL TIME (crymsynhart.blogspot.com)
- The Sinister Scribblings of Sarah E. Glenn: Guest Post: L Andrew Cooper – Jane Austen, Revulsion, and Revolution
- Reviews Coming at YA (*Kids Too*): Blog Tour: Guest Post with L. Andrew Cooper
- The Ten Cultural Craters Left by Horror Films that Impress Me the Most – L Andrew Cooper | I Smell Sheep
- Can Casual Evil Be Good? (sheiladeeth.blogspot.com)
- Leaping at Thorns
- Descending Lines
- Burning the Middle Ground
- Actors read from Burning the Middle Ground, part one of two: https://youtu.be/U28aBQ9hWZk
- Actors read from Burning the Middle Ground, part two of two: https://youtu.be/zZdoq6_o3yA
- Burning the Middle Ground by L Andrew Cooper A Battle for Control – Mikes Film Talk
- BOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY: Burning the Middle Ground by L. Andrew Cooper | Rachel Tsoumbakos (wordpress.com)
- Andrew gives a teaser for novel Burning the Middle Ground: https://youtu.be/uciWXhL1tLg
Film and Literary Criticism
- “Cinematic Method and Narrative Madness Behind the Witchery of Dario Argento’s ‘Three Mothers,'” a talk for the online Spooky Evenings series, October 29, 2021
- ‘Dario Argento’ author talks with Dario Argento – Illinois Press BlogIllinois Press Blog (uillinois.edu)
- Q & A with author L. Andrew Cooper on horror film director Dario Argento – Illinois Press Blog Illinois Press Blog (uillinois.edu)
- Death by Art: L. Andrew Cooper’s Dario Argento – Slant Magazine
- Gothic Realness – TECHStyle (gatech.edu)
- “The Cabin in the Woods and the End of American Exceptionalism” cooper_slayage_10.2-11.1.pdf (whedonstudies.tv)
- Andrew’s first appearance on Amy McCorkle’s Recovery Unpluggled: https://youtu.be/cUDAPjQw1dI
- Andrew’s second appearance on Amy McCorkle’s Recovery Unplugged: https://youtu.be/Vb-EBCgQLyU
- High Rock Press: (https://highrockpress.com/) Successor to Blackwyrm Publishing; thanks to High Rock, Burning the Middle Ground (2012) and Descending Lines (2014) are still available
- University of Illinois Press (http://www.press.uillinois.edu/): Published Dario Argento in November 2012.
- Fountainhead Press (http://www.fountainheadpress.com/): Published Monsters in August 2012.
- McFarland (http://www.mcfarlandbooks.com/): Published Gothic Realities in 2010.
Other Things Andrew Wants You To Know About
- The Brittain Postdoctoral Fellowship (http://www.lmc.gatech.edu/writingcomm/brittain/): Andrew spent six years at Georgia Tech connected to this program, of which he remains fond.
- Reel Splatter Productions (http://www.reelsplatter.com/): Director Mike Lombardo has the potential to push horror cinema to a higher level.